Students in grades 3-6 for the 2016-2017 school year are eligible to participate in cheerleading for Rapids Raptors. We will learn cheers, chants, stunting, and dance during our practices. We practice at Witter Field during the same time as the football players. We will cheer for our teams during Home Games and perform half time shows.
If you have any questions, please contact the Cheer Coordinator.
** Items Needed for Cheerleaders: **
White Tennis Shoes
Raptors Sweatpants or Black stretch pants
All other uniform items will be provided
** Remember **
At all practices and games:
- No jewelry will be allowed
- Hair must be off the shoulders in a ponytail
- No chewing gum
- Fingernails must be kept at an appropriate length
- Tennis Shoes are necessary, sandals or dress shoes are not allowed
- At practices, please wear t-shirts, tank tops etc. and shorts or sweatpants
It is very important to follow all of the above rules for safety purposes involved in stunting, jumping etc.